The Nationwide Affiliation of Sheet Metallic and Air Conditioning Contractors (SMACNA) has launched the fourth edition of its expectations for HVAC Duct Building – Metal and Versatile.
The current 416-page normal has been revised to supply contractors, designers and facility proprietors with the information they want to use successful and effective solutions to their assignments.
The highlights of the update consist of:
- Additional info on spray and aerosolized sewer seals
- Included tables for spiral flat oval channels for good and adverse tension programs
- Internal help options for spiral flat oval channels additional
- Up to date liner specifications to include non-fiber liner types
- Added information and facts about lined round pipes and spiral fittings
- Included information for hangers to far better illustrate where by hangers are essential
- Updated necessities for spacing and widths of versatile pipe hangers, along with other technical updates that make it possible for the standard to be totally in line with market developments in sheet metallic for air distribution methods
The most up-to-date edition of the HVAC Duct Building Requirements – Steel and Flexibel can be requested in ebook or PDF structure by means of SMACNA’s on the internet bookstore.