Waynesboro: Smoke in middle school classroom resulting from malfunctioning HVAC

Smoke from malfunctioning HVAC motor forces student relocation at Hartford Union High School

September 6, 2022 – Hartford, WI – Hartford Fire and Rescue was called to Hartford Union High School at approximately 12:45 p.m. on Tuesday, September 6, 2022, after a classroom…

Smoke at Charleston Harbor Resort from malfunctioning HVAC system

MOUNT Nice, SC (WCSC) – The Mount Pleasurable Fireplace Section claimed they responded Wednesday morning about a documented fireplace at the Charleston Harbor Vacation resort. Matthew Tidwell, Mount Pleasant Hearth…