Arbor Springs evacuated due to burnt out HVAC unit, no injuries

Arbor Springs Elementary School was evacuated on Wednesday after a component in an HVAC unit burnt out, according to a letter from Principal Stephanie Golden. When the component burnt out,…

Restaurant evacuated after HVAC unit burns up

TOWN OF POUGHKEEPSIE – Fairview and Arlington firefighters responded to a report of a restaurant filled with smoke earlier this week.  Patrons and employees of Cosimo’s Trattoria on Delafield Street in Poughkeepsie…