Oct 5, 2021 2:20 pm
Posted: October 5, 2021 2:20 PM
WISC-Tv / Channel3000.com
MADISON, Wisconsin – The Madison Fire Division says they ended up termed to an abandoned retail store on S. Park Avenue Friday night time just after a security officer called 911 following hearing a loud bang from within the constructing.
Firefighters have been named to the 2300 block of S. Park Avenue close to 6 p.m. Friday just after the guard described smoke was coming from the making.
Conductor 6 famous that the smoke was from an air conditioner on the roof of the developing, but saw no seen flames. Firefighters turned off the HVAC breakers and cooled the motor and the surrounding area with h2o.
Head 1 also reacted and was equipped to confirm that no fireplace experienced damaged out in the setting up.
The fireplace brigade knowledgeable the shopper about the problem.
COPYRIGHT 2021 FROM CHANNEL 3000. ALL Rights RESERVED. THIS Substance May well NOT BE Revealed, Confirmed, REWRITTEN, OR REDistributed.