Over twenty firefighters worked to put out a large house fire Friday night.
Gwinnett fire officials said crews responded to reports of a house fire on Creek Cove Way in Loganville at 5:49 p.m.
[DOWNLOAD: Free WSB-TV News app for alerts as news breaks]
They were told the homeowner was not home at the time of the incident.
When crews arrived, the resident’s sister met them on the front lawn and let them inside the home.
Fire officials confirmed no one was injured in the fire, but it took 29 firefighters to control the blaze.
Authorities said they were told that an HVAC technician had been to the house to service the furnace earlier that morning and believe that was a factor in the cause of the fire.
[SIGN UP: WSB-TV Daily Headlines Newsletter]
According to officials, the cause of the fire was ruled accidental due to an electrical reason.
The homeowner declined help from the American Red Cross and said she would stay with her family during repairs.
IN OTHER NEWS: