Automotive HVAC Market Scope
A new report titled “Global Automotive HVAC Market Professional Report 2020-2026” has been added by Straits Research to its repository of research reports. The report analyzes and estimates the Automotive HVAC market on global, regional, and country levels. The report offers data from previous years and an in-depth analysis based on the revenue.
Global automotive HVAC market was valued at USD 23.96 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 46.32 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 8.59 % during the forecast period, 2019–2026.
While studying the global market for Automotive HVAC, the report also thoroughly analyzes the driving factors, development trends, restraints, challenges, and lucrative challenges to showcase the current and future market scenario. Straits Research has provided a comprehensive report that consists of the key market strategies based on the latest technologies, applications, and different geographies around the world. The market is expected to show significant growth over the forecast period due to the increasing demand for Automotive HVAC Industry.
Request Sample Report of Global Automotive HVAC Market @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/automotive-hvac-market/request-sample
Air International Thermal Systems (Australia), Brose GmbH & Co. (Germany), Xiezhong International Holdings Limited. (China), Valeo SA (France), Toyota Industries Corporation (Japan), Sanden Corporation (Japan), Keihin Corporation (Japan), Johnson Electric (Hong Kong), Gentherm Inc. (U.S.), Denso Corporation (Japan), Delphi Automotive LLP. (Republic of Ireland), Calsonic Kansei Corporation (Japan), Japan Climate Systems Corporation (Japan) and Visteon Corporation (U.S.)
These key players have adopted organic and inorganic growth strategies, including new product launches and developments, joint ventures, partnerships, research and development (R&D) activities, agreements, contracts, collaborations, and mergers & acquisitions (M&A) to strengthen their position in the market.
Automotive HVAC Market Segmentation
By Technology, Manual, Automatic
By Vehicle-Type, Cars, Commercial Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs), Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCVs)
This report forecasts revenue growth at the global, regional, and local levels. It analyzes the most recent industry trends from 2020 to 2026 in each of the segments and sub-segments. Some of the major geographies included in the market are given below:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Middle East & Africa
Study Objectives of Global Automotive HVAC Market:
- To provide an in-depth analysis of the overall structure of the market along with the forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Automotive HVAC market.
- To provide insights about the factors influencing the growth of the market.
- To study the global Automotive HVAC market analysis on the basis of porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT, and pestel analysis.
- To provide historical data and forecast revenue of the market segments and their sub-segments regarding regional distribution, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa.
- To provide a detailed country-level analysis of the global industry to determine the current Automotive HVAC market size and the future prospective.
- To provide a comprehensive analysis of the market for segments by product type, the technology used, end-users, applications, and region.
- To strategically profile the leading players functioning in the global Automotive HVAC market, comprehensively analyze their core competencies, and frame a competitive advantage.
- To identify and study the key developments such as new product launches, mergers & acquisitions (M&A), joint ventures, research and development (R&D) activities, and strategic alliances in the global Automotive HVAC market.
Buy Now: https://straitsresearch.com/buy-now/automotive-hvac-market/global/
Other features of the report:
- Gives a thorough analysis of the key strategies with a focus on the corporate structure, R&D methods, localization strategies, production capabilities, sales, and performance in various companies.
- Provides valuable insights into the product portfolio, including product planning, development, and positioning.
- Analyses the role of key market players and their partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
StraitsResearch.com is a leading research and intelligence organization, specializing in research, analytics, and advisory services along with providing business insights & research reports.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846